Trinity is pleased to offer another option for giving – e-Offering. Many of us have become comfortable and grateful for online payments for our regular bills. No worrying about making a payment on time or finding a stamp.
Now Trinity is able to provide this same option through making automatic deductions electronically. Even if you’re sick one Sunday or happen to be away, you can continue to support Trinity, our ministries, and our important benevolence contributions.
Here are some things to know:
- You can specify your envelope # when you sign up.
- You can donate by credit card payment or by deduction from your checking account
- You can give anonymously if you so choose
- You can specify how much you want to give – the amount is totally up to you.
- You can specify the frequency you want to give – for example, annually, quarterly, monthly, weekly or bi-weekly.
- You can specify the start date and how many donations you want to give. For example, you might want to make a $50 offering each week for 52 weeks.
As with any service like this, there is a small fee.
- If you process your gift from your Checking/Savings account, there is a charge of: 25 cents per transaction.
- If you process your gift from your Credit/ Debit card, there will be a charge of 2.75% of your transaction, plus 25 cents.
When you click the link above, you’ll be taken to a page to create an account for e-Offering. After you complete the form with your contact information, it will send an e-mail to the e-mail address you included. You must click the link from that e-mail to verify and proceed with the process. After you’re verified, please complete the form, indicating how much you want to give, when you want to give, and in what form you want to give.
If you have any questions about the system, please contact Tony Nally at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.432.4431.