MAR-LU-RIDGE SUMMER PROGRAM
February is Mar-Lu-Ridge Emphasis Month in the Delaware-Maryland Synod. Many Trinity youth have benefitted from MLR’s summer and retreat programs the past years. In 2014 several families sent their children for a week of summer camp and at least two families whose children did not attend last year expressed interest and commitment to attend this summer’s program. That is wonderful and Trinity’s council is 100% behind MLR’s program! At the January 13 meeting, the council voted to encourage children and youth to attend camp by providing camper support of up to $200 per child.
Please take advantage of this wonderful opportunity for your children to attend camp this summer to grow in their faith, to interact with skilled, trained and caring camp staff and to have a wonderful time with other children their age. Here are a few details about this year’s camping program:
- Register for summer camp by February 18 and take advantage of the Early Bird Special and save $35.
- Camps range in per week cost from $165 for the day camp to $565 for horseback camp.
- All the pertinent information about the summer camping program is on the web at http://www.mar-lu-ridge.org/.
- Sarah Lefler will gladly answer any and all questions about MLR and the summer camping program!!
- Trinity offers camper support of up to $200 per camper!
Don’t wait so long to register your children that you lose the Early Bird Special registration discount!