If you are looking for a church home or are just interested in knowing more about Trinity, we encourage you to visit us in person. Visitors will find a warm atmosphere at Trinity. In fact, the majority of members report a “sense of family” as the reason they became a member of Trinity.
Below is helpful information for visitors:
- Sunday School (Christian Education) is at 9:00am, except during the summer
- Sunday morning service is at 10:15 am. (Check for an earlier service during the summer months)
- Our Contemporary Worship Service is usually he second Sunday of each month at 10:15am.
- Holy Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month, plus Festival Sundays.
To receive the Eucharist, please come forward by the center aisle, take a glass from the Acolyte, and kneel at the rail. After communing, return to your pew by the side aisle where an Acolyte will take your empty glass. Children are invited to come forward with their family for a blessing.
Child care for infants through Pre-K is available in the nursery during worship.
Coffee Call (an informal gathering opportunity with beverages and snacks) follows our 10:15am worship one Sunday each month.
Our sanctuary is handicapped accessible with a ramp to the left side of the front of the building. Access to the fellowship hall in the basement is through the side door of the church. If you have special needs, please contact the church office to request assistance.
What do Lutherans believe?
Lutherans hold to basic principles espoused by Martin Luther (born November 10, 1483 in Eisleben, Germany):
- We are saved by the grace of God alone — not by anything we do;
- Our salvation is through faith alone — we only need to believe that our sins are forgiven for Christ’s sake, who died to redeem us;
- The Bible is the only norm of doctrine and life — the only true standard by which teachings and doctrines are to be judged.
Click here for more information on Martin Luther.
Please visit www.elca.org/co/brief.html for more information on Lutheranism .
For more information see About Us.